httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <>
Subject Re: Two mod_include problems
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:51:43 GMT
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Ronald K Park, Jr wrote:

> Ok, I've finally created a simple example.

I came up with an example case last night as well... it's in the
httpd-test perl-framework now under modules/include.t (test #53).  It
actually revealed that the patch Andre and I came up with for case #2 was
flawed -- it produced a segfault in a very odd location by corrupting a
brigade (emptying it out and then trying to split it on a bucket that no
longer existed).  We're working on it still, though the test case does
pass with a patch more similar to your original one.  Will keep you

View raw message