httpd-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <efl...@gmx.net>
Subject 2.0.47: crash with autoindexed download of *.msi files
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:39:00 GMT
Hi all,
I've just found a very weired behavior of Apache2:
if I try to download a *.msi file from an autoindex-generated page
Apache2 crashes! I've tested this on NetWare and Win32, and both
behave the same! Not tested yet on Linux, but seems to be a gernal
problem - can someone please try to recreate the problem?
oh, when I rename the same file, f.e. add a .zip then all works fine...
I've also tested with a text file with only a few bytes, renamed it
to test.msi and Apache2 crashes...

Guenter.