httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: where are the release instructions
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:04:51 GMT

It is.

> but it doesn't contain any of the information about the announcement,
> mirrors, etc, which is what I would like to update.

Best thing to do would be to merge the two documents I guess.
Although the how-to-release.html one could very well be the one
that fits 1.3 best, whether the release.html one fits 2.0 best.

I also see that I haven't updated these pages :(.  The
httpd_roll_release script doesn't exist anymore.  Instead there
is the release.sh script from the httpd-dist repository (you
can find it in tools there).

Sander