httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Bereznyi <Ale...@citrix.com>
Subject Message: winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:36:10 GMT
Hi,

We see a lot of WARNING messages in Windows Event Log:

winnt_accept: Asynchronous AcceptEx failed.

The actual error is always 995: ERROR_OPERATION_ABORTED - The I/O operation
has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.

It's coming from server\mpm\winnt\child.c
The call:

GetOverlappedResult((HANDLE)context->accept_socket,
                                             &context->Overlapped,
                                             &BytesRead, FALSE)

GetLastError()  is not called there, instead:

                        closesocket(context->accept_socket);
                        context->accept_socket = INVALID_SOCKET;

It all seems like normal condition to me - why log WARNING ? Is it OK to
turn it off?

Thanks,
Alex