httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0 CHANGES
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:28:11 GMT
Specifically, my thinking was that *I* wasn't the one who had
initially done the work and felt felt I shouldn't take credit
for anything other than what I did, which was to do a quick
review and then backport it. I did assume that backporting
would imply a review. It was just easier for me to backport
the next patch if this one were done first. It was already
voted on, I just backported it.

I'll try to do a better job of dotting all the t's and crossing
all the I's next time...

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein