httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ronald K Park, Jr" <r...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: Two mod_include problems
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:02:39 GMT
Ok, I've finally created a simple example.  Unfortunately, I'm
working from home today and having trouble getting the file on
my local machine to send as an attachment.

You need to make sure includes are turned on with the following:

AddOutputFilter BUCKETEER;INCLUDES .html

Simple create a file in your docroot, say 'if.html', and put in
the following:

BeforeIf<!--#if expr="$X" -->preIfBlock<cntl-F>postIfBlock<!--#else
-->ElseBlock<!--#endif -->AfterIf

(replace the <cntl-F> with a control F :)

You'll see that (incorrectly) the first part of the text block in
the 'if' part is spit out but not the second part... and (correctly)
the text of the 'else' part.

Ron