httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@remulak.net>
Subject Re: Two mod_include problems
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:49:44 GMT
With the other changes, the way I read the patch was as:

     if (ctx->state == PRE_HEAD) {
         if (!empty) {
             pass
             /* reset deleted from here */
         }
         reset  /* reset added here */
     }
     else if (ctx->state == PARSED) {         /* Invalid internal condition... */
     }
     else {                    /* Entire brigade is middle chunk of SSI tag... */
     }

My contention is simply that the reset should be coupled with
the pass, inside the if. Did I miss something in the patch?

Paul J. Reder

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein