httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbie...@vlafo.be>
Subject Re: apache 2.0.46 : segmentation fault or hangs system
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:12:27 GMT
I'm sorry, tusc does not produce any output, the process just hangs and
eats all cpu. Possibly the process is not doing any systemcalls ? Output :

brussel6#tusc 15721
( Attached to process 15721 ("/opt/httpd/bin/httpd -k start -DSSL")
[32-bit] )
In user-mode

[running]
( Detaching from process 15721 ("/opt/httpd/bin/httpd -k start -DSSL") )
brussel6#

Processes that do not hang, exit on a segmentation fault or a bus error
but no core ... :-((

Peter.

--
Peter Van Biesen