httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: input filters with mod_ext_filter [patch]
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:27:55 GMT
finally committed, sorry for the delay, thanks again for your contribution!

I made some minor formatting changes to your final patch as well as a
code change to an area you were concerned about.

Philipp Reisner wrote:
> Am Montag, 23. Juni 2003 03:56 schrieb Jeff Trawick:

> BTW, Please have a close look to the part where I look at the "Content-Type"
> header. The old code examien r->content_type. I had to find an other
> way, one that is also possible for request filtering...

r->content_type is set in cases where the Content-Type header in
r->headers_out is not accurate

For input filters I left the checking for Content-Type alone, but for
output filters I changed it back to the way it worked previously.  The
code is not as pretty as yours, but as ap_set_content_type() does not
bother to fill in r->headers_out, the difference is necessary.

from your patch: