httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Fortin, John {PBG}" <John.For...@pepsi.com>
Subject RE: AIX shared libraries build with absolute path in headers
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:07:28 GMT
Thanks Bill for the response.  That is what I normally do.  This is what I
get when I try to display the compiled in modules.

apache:pbsxap00073:/usr/local/apache20/apache2.0.47/bin> ./apachectl -l
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program
/usr/local/apache20/apache2.0.47/bin/httpd because of the following errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module libaprutil-0.so could not be loaded.
        0509-022 Cannot load module libaprutil-0.so.
        0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not
exist.

Same as before.  I can even add the correct library directory to LIBPATH
with the same result.

--John

John Fortin - Pepsi Bottling Group
(914) 767-7844

Singing is Life - The Rest is Just Details!!
http://www.newyorkerschorus.org
http://www.spebsqsa.org