httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jake buchholz <j...@execpc.com>
Subject apache 2.0.47 dumb question
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:40:15 GMT
using gentoo, i've just emerged apache 2.0.47 to play around with it a
bit before putting it in a production environment.

one of the things that's struck me as odd is that by going to
http://localhost/manual, it's responding with...

URI: index.html.de Content-Language: de Content-type: text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1 URI: index.html.en Content-Language: en Content-type:
text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 URI: index.html.fr Content-Language: fr

...instead of realizing that my default language is 'en' and showing me
/manual/index.html.en

i realize this might be an issue with the gentoo configs, but in the
event that someone might immediately recognize the problem and be able
to lead me in the right direction, i thought i should try posting here
first...  fwiw, the config includes the following:

LanguagePriority en fr de es it da nl et el ja kr no pl pt pt-br ru ltz
ca sv tw
ForceLanguagePriority Prefer Fallback

thanks!

--