httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Offering modules for core httpd distro
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:13:14 GMT
On 24/07/2003, at 11:45, André Malo wrote:

> Looks like we get closer to the point we should develop a CAHSMAN [1].
> Spare
> time available somewhere? :)

just fyi: there's a discussion about a possible revamp of
modules.apache.org going on on apache-modules@covalent.net and
irc://#apache-modules. Under consideration are the following topics:
site design, possible new features, backend clean-up/enhancements,
etc... perhaps this is a starting point :)

Cheers,
Erik

Ahh, and WRT Nicks module offer, I completely agree with you, nd.