httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Alderfer, Tim" <TimAlder...@glog.com>
Subject Apache2 and HPUX...apr libs
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:26:58 GMT
Hello,

How do I get Apache compiled so that httpd will dynamically look at relative
paths for the apr libraries? libapr-0.sl.9, libexpat.sl.1,
libaprutil-0.sl.9.  This was not an issue prior to Apache2 because all of
the libs were compiled in the executable.  This is not the case with
Apache2.  I would like to avoid having to copy these libs into /usr/lib.
Is there a way to compile Apache to use all relative paths to the libs?
Here's the output from chatr.  Please help!

             dynamic   /usr/lib/libpthread.1
             dynamic
/app/install/apache/binaries/apache/lib/libaprutil-0.sl.9
             dynamic   /app/install/apache/binaries/apache/lib/libexpat.sl.1
             dynamic   /app/install/apache/binaries/apache/lib/libapr-0.sl.9
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libm.2
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libnsl.1
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libdld.2
             dynamic   /usr/lib/libc.2