httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Franco" <eduardo.fra...@pulso.com.br>
Subject Re: mod isapi
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:33:57 GMT
Hi Bill!

I have to thank you and the people who worked in that module for the great
job! I'll wait for the next release!

Just another thing....

I was just wondering if there's any effort to create a module that emulate
the behaviour of the ISAPI filter. I had created a simple module, but it's
not fully implemented... it just emulate the SF_NOTIFY_PREPROC_HEADERS
event... the only one that I was using.

If there's anyone already working in anything similar, and need some help
with that, it would be nice to help!

Best,

--
Eduardo Franco