httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.28
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:24:26 GMT
A quick build and run on NetWare looks good.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> trawick@attglobal.net Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:14:54 AM >>>
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> OK, let's get 1.3.28 out the door. I'd like to hear some feedback
> on whether there is stuff people want to see in this release.
> I'd also like some feedback on some testing on the latest HEAD.
> It is likely that 1.3.28 will be out there for quite awhile,
> so let's get it out soon, but also get it out right.

I did quite a bit of banging on HEAD of core code on AIX and Solaris
when I tested some recent changes to http_main.c, but I'll bang some
more today.