httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/metadata mod_expires.c
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 15:23:07 GMT
* coar@apache.org wrote:

>   	Allow ExpiresByType to accept and understand minor-type wildcards
>   	(e.g., text/*).  They'll be used if an exact type match isn't
>   	found; if there's no wildcard match, the expiry falls back to any
>   	ExpiresDefault setting as usual.

Hmm, that's the reason I suggested to use (at least internally) the
AddOutputFilterByType API. IMHO such functionality would be better there as
a general solution.

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)