httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: 1.3.28
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:53:50 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> OK, let's get 1.3.28 out the door. I'd like to hear some feedback
> on whether there is stuff people want to see in this release.
> I'd also like some feedback on some testing on the latest HEAD.
> It is likely that 1.3.28 will be out there for quite awhile,
> so let's get it out soon, but also get it out right.

Maybe I'm the perpetrator/victim of a user error, but shouldn't this
work?  (I really *am* out of coffee...  I need to get presentable and go
buy some.)

OPTIM=-Wall ./configure --prefix=/tmp/1.3.28 \
--with-layout=BinaryDistribution --enable-module=most \ --enable-shared=max

I'm not getting anything installed to /tmp/1.3.28...  instead, it is
creating install directories (bin, htdocs, libexec, etc.) in the current
directory.

dazed and confused...