httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Eberhard <ryan.eberh...@entegrity.com>
Subject Re: Bug 18388: Set-Cookie header not honored on 304 (Not modified) status
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:52:33 GMT
> --On Wednesday, June 4, 2003 11:33 AM -0400 Ryan Eberhard
> <ryan.eberhard@entegrity.com> wrote:
>
> > I would appreciate the compromise where this behavior could be configured,
> > particularly if there is a way for a module to update the behavior
> > programmatically, e.g. without having to edit the configuration file.
>
> You are free to submit a patch that does this.  -- justin

Thanks.  I will take this on.  My initial thought is that this would be
configured at server level and there probably should be a configuration
directive, e.g. AllowSetCookieOnNotModified On | Off.

I searched the site and did not see a document describing naming
conventions for directives.  If there is one and someone could send me
the link, I would appreciate it.

Ryan