httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Knight <Christopher.D.Kni...@nasa.gov>
Subject mod_mime.c#find_ct() redux (Re: automatic type identification (by extension) in virtual DAV repositories)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:33:19 GMT
First, apologies for being dense with regards to ModMimeUsePathInfo, the
issue regarding Content-Type auto-identification has nothing to do with
this directive.

In doing some debugging, with mod_dav_fs (with DEBUG_GET_HANDLER defined
in repos.c) I've found that find_ct is not called to identify the type.
I'm assuming the inability to run PHP scripts from a DAV server is the
same problem. Bug or feature?

Is there any way to at least access the extension_mappings hash?

Also, I would highly recommend that testing of Apache include testing
the GET handler in mod_dav_fs. There are other backends (Catacomb, ?)
that use mod_dav as their front-end and who handle GETs themselves and
we're running into these issues.