httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Kohli" <rahul_ko...@infosys.com>
Subject HP Apache2 Bug details
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:41:44 GMT
Hi,

We are working on HP Apache2 on HP-UX 11i. Now we are facing some issues regarding the Stack
overflow. We came to know about some known issue of Stack overflow on HP Apache2 the bug id
for which is JAGae57148. I tried getting the details for this but am unable to.

We want to know the details of this issue, Is this issue specific to HP apache2 or is this
a bug with Apache 2.0.43 and since HP Apache2 uses the Apache 2.0.43 this bug is inherited
by it.

Also if this is specific to 11/11i. How can I get the details of the Bug , please let me know
the Site or any reference s to this Bug.

Thanks,