httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Rahul Kohli" <rahul_ko...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: FW: httpd.exp for Apache 2.0.43
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:03:23 GMT
Stas,

I tried without -bI option as well but even that didn't helped. Kindly suggest if I need to
import symbols from apr.exp and aprutil.exp as well along with the httpd.exp.

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Stas Bekman [mailto:stas@stason.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 12:14 PM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Cc: trawick@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: FW: httpd.exp for Apache 2.0.43

Rahul Kohli wrote:
> Stas,
>
> As per your suggestion I removed -bE , -G option and added -brtl instead
> but
still the issue remains the same

> The new command is as mentioned below:
>
> /usr/vacpp/bin/makeC++SharedLib_r -p 0 -bnoipath
../../Rosette30/unix/lib/aix-xlC_r/libbtunicode.so -b
> M:SRE -brtl -berok -bnoentry
-blibpath:/usr/lib/threads:/usr/ibmcxx/lib:/usr/lib:/lib -s
-bI:apache/httpd/2.0.43/aix43/server/httpd.exp

Ah, sorry, I forgot to mention to drop -bI as well. I don't have an access to
the aix machine at this moment. but if you try to build mod_perl 2.0 you will
see what flags it uses for linking.

the build instructions are here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/install/install.html#Downloading_the_mod_perl_Source

the linking happens for the first time in src/modules/perl, when it creates
mod_perl.so.

Hope that it works at all on your setup.