httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Reisner <philipp.reis...@linbit.com>
Subject Re: input filters with mod_ext_filter [patch]
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:26:55 GMT
Am Montag, 23. Juni 2003 03:56 schrieb Jeff Trawick:
> (apologies for missing the right mail reference and nasty quoting...
> e-mail problems, and luckily I was browsing the archives on daedalus
> during my ISP-imposed silence)
>
> Philip,
>
> Thanks for submitting the patch.  I hope you will fix minor issues and
> resubmit for further review?

Hi Jeff,

Of course! I am happy that you are willing to help me to get it in.

Please find the new version of the patch attached.

BTW, Please have a close look to the part where I look at the "Content-Type"
header. The old code examien r->content_type. I had to find an other
way, one that is also possible for request filtering...

-Philipp