httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/vhosts details.html.en details.html.ko.euc-kr examples.html.en examples.html.ko.euc-kr fd-limits.html.en fd-limi
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 07:00:37 GMT
On Fri, 30 May 2003, Thom May wrote:
> * Andr? Malo (nd@perlig.de) wrote :
> > * Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> >
> > > Even if we don't drop the generated files in the repository (which I won't
> > > really comment on, other than that Java on FreeBSD isn't very stable - which
> > > matters because daedalus is on FreeBSD - someone may want to try to generate
> > > the docs on daedalus itself),
> >
> > uuh, bad. That was the final intention.
> >
> I thought Brian had this working rather better than it used to - he's got
> the native JDK working I believe? (CCing Brian in the hopes he can clear
> this up or at least jog my memory :-) )

On daedalus, the native JDK 1.3.1p7 as well as the blackdown 1.4.1 jdk are
both installed.  Look in /usr/local.

On icarus, we have both the native 1.3.1p8 and 1.4.1p3 installed.

For batch processes like generating files, they should be fine.  For
high-demand and long-running daemon processes, I don't know if I'd
recommend them yet, but no harm is done in trying them out.

	Brian