httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <mad...@hp.com>
Subject RE: HP Apache2 Bug details
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:10:48 GMT
Rahul,
	If you have any HP Apache specific bug reports / questions, can you
please send a mail to me (instead of sending mails to dev@httpd) ?.
I'll try and help you to resolve the problem at the earliest (or find you
someone to address the problem).

Thanks
-Madhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Kohli [mailto:rahul_kohli@infosys.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 4:42 AM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: HP Apache2 Bug details

Hi,

We are working on HP Apache2 on HP-UX 11i. Now we are facing some issues
regarding the Stack overflow. We came to know about some known issue of
Stack overflow on HP Apache2 the bug id for which is JAGae57148. I tried
getting the details for this but am unable to.

We want to know the details of this issue, Is this issue specific to HP
apache2 or is this a bug with Apache 2.0.43 and since HP Apache2 uses the
Apache 2.0.43 this bug is inherited by it.

Also if this is specific to 11/11i. How can I get the details of the Bug ,
please let me know the Site or any reference s to this Bug.

Thanks,