httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Survey" <Sur...@ringtechnologies.com>
Subject Survey
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:05:32 GMT
dev@httpd.apache.org

Subject: Your perceptions of online gambling

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am a 23 year old Dutch international business student and currently writing my master thesis.
This thesis involves a study into the determinants of the intention to gamble on the internet.
Completion of the study requires feedback on current perceptions of online gambling among
internet users. Therefore I would like to ask you to fill in the online survey at this address:

www.ringtechnologies.com

Answering the questions will take approximately four minutes of Your time.

Your input would be very helpful.

With kind regards,

Jeroen van der Most

Participating is completely anonymous and all information will be handled with strict confidentiality.

In case You have never gambled before in Your life, neither via the internet nor in traditional
ways, Your input will not be useful and You are asked to ignore the request above.