httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Problems with language negotiated SSI pages...
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 23:15:01 GMT
It is configured to work through multiviews.  I have added index.shtml
to the DirectoryIndex and do not specify the file name in the URL
allowing Apache to find index.shtml on its own.  As I mentioned, it
finds the correct page just fine.  The problem is that the page doesn't
get parsed.  The exact same configuration works great with the 2.0 code.
 What's changed with regards to page parsing and/or language negotiation
in 2.1 ?

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> nd@perlig.de Friday, May 23, 2003 4:43:58 PM >>>
* Brad Nicholes wrote:

>    Has anybody seen any problems with language negotiated SSI pages?
If
> I configure Apache to parse .shtml pages and I have a document
called
> index.shtml, everything seems to work correctly.  But if the same
> document is called index.shtml.en, I get the page but it doesn't seem
> go through the includes_filter().  This only seems to be a problem
with
> the 2.1 tree.  The tagged 2.0 code seems to work fine.

Hmm. How is it configured? Are you calling index.shtml.en directly or
via
multiviews as index.shtml?

..can you exclude that it has something to do with DirectoryIndex?

nd
--
>I have tried using ErrorDocument 401, but doesn't work.
Oh dear.  What does it do - lounge around on the couch all day
drinking
beer and watching TV?            -- "Kash" und Alan J. Flavell in
ciwsu