httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: mod_cache, *still* experimental
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 22:53:31 GMT
Maybe I missed them, but have the requirements for promoting mod_cache
ever been outlined?  What work still needs to be done?

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> jim@jaguNET.com Wednesday, May 14, 2003 4:25:42 PM >>>
Thom May wrote:

> * Jim Jagielski (jim@jaguNET.com) wrote :
> > Agreed that work could be done, but shouldn't mod_cache be
promoted?
> i think it would be good for it; but i'm speaking strictly as an
> (occasional) user.

It just seems to me that the requirements for it to get out of
experimental
aren't really "experimental vs non-experimental" issues... :)

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   jim@jaguNET.com   [|]
http://www.jaguNET.com/