httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_request.c
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 15:22:35 GMT
* Jeff Trawick wrote:

> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>
>> Consider a redirect from an .shtml document that had the INCLUDES
>> filter inserted, over to an .html document.  It seems this patch leaves
>> the INCLUDES filter on a document that the admin did not configure
>> for SSI.
>
> I spent some time yesterday on some testcases for this and related
> issues, so I'm motivated to add another one if we can agree on what you
> mean.
>
> But I'm stuck on the first sentence:
>
> "redirect from an .shtml document that had the INCLUDES filter inserted"
>
> How does the redirect happen?  I know how to redirect a subrequest
> invoked by the .shtml document, but I don't know how to redirect the
> .shtml document itself unless you mean with a config directive that
> takes effect before the .shtml document starts getting parsed.

mod_rewrite in directory context should do. The redirect will be issued by
mod_rewrite's redirect-handler (i.e. after insert_filter and type_checker)

(untested ;-)

nd
--
$_=q?tvc!uif)%*|#Bopuifs!A`#~tvc!Xibu)%*|qsjou#Kvtu!A`#~tvc!KBQI!)*|~
tvc!ifmm)%*|#Qfsm!A`#~tvc!jt)%*|(Ibdlfs(~  # What the hell is JAPH? ;