httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Problems with language negotiated SSI pages...
Date Sat, 24 May 2003 00:49:39 GMT
* Brad Nicholes wrote:

> It is configured to work through multiviews.  I have added index.shtml
> to the DirectoryIndex and do not specify the file name in the URL
> allowing Apache to find index.shtml on its own.  As I mentioned, it
> finds the correct page just fine.  The problem is that the page doesn't
> get parsed.  The exact same configuration works great with the 2.0 code.
>  What's changed with regards to page parsing and/or language negotiation
> in 2.1 ?

Well, this is a (real live) test case where my patch
(<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-2.0/modules/http/http_request.c.diff?r1=1.154&r2=1.155>)
definitly produces a regression. The problem is neither in mod_include nor
in mod_negotiation, it's in http_request.c (fast_redirect, issued by
DirectoryIndex).
The filter is added by the subrequest - and discarded by the fast_redirect.
...oops.

Shall I revert this patch also in 2.1 until we have a robust concept for
subrequest filter stacks?

nd
--
$_=q?tvc!uif)%*|#Bopuifs!A`#~tvc!Xibu)%*|qsjou#Kvtu!A`#~tvc!KBQI!)*|~
tvc!ifmm)%*|#Qfsm!A`#~tvc!jt)%*|(Ibdlfs(~  # What the hell is JAPH? ;