httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "amit athavale" <amit_athav...@lycos.com>
Subject Performance improvments since httpd2.035
Date Fri, 16 May 2003 11:15:08 GMT
Hi dev,

I would like to know what are the performance benifits since apache 2.0.35 to 2.0.45 ? If
anybody has numbers that would be great.

Also I would like to know whether there were any major performance bottlenecks in 2.0.35 which
have been resolved till 2.0.45 release ?

The details of my usage are as follows :

Target OS          : solaris 8, Linux redhat 8.0, HP-UX 11
modules higly used : mod_dav, mod_ssl
MPM                : prefork
No. of virtual
hosts (Approx)     : 10-50

If I am asking a question which already has an answer on some page/document please excuse
me and please point me there.

Thanks in advance
Amit