httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: mod_expires is broken was Re: [VOTE]: Apache 2.0.46
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 23:03:47 GMT

Okay.  Considering that reverting modules/metadata/mod_expires.c r1.39.2.2
doesn't lead to a regression with respect to 2.0.45, I'm considering that to
be the best option.

I'll drop it from the tag.  Next release, which is hopefully a but quicker
in succession to 2.0.46 than 2.0.46 is to 2.0.45, can have a proper fix.

Sander