httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Sander Striker" <stri...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Volunteering to be RM
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 09:58:57 GMT

Sorry about that Stas.  The brokenness was present in previous releases,
correct?  Therefor, IMO, it isn't a showstopper.  I prolly should have stated
that.

> Is it because I haven't logged this issue into a STATUS file, haven't submitted
> it to the bug database, or just because I don't have enough httpd-dev karma
> to make any difference?

None of the above.  You just need sufficient backing for the patch and
someone needs to commit it (to 2.1).  And then propose it for backport.
A bit odd, given we want to get rid of the thing altogher in 2.1, but hey...

Sander