httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Arliss, Noah" <narl...@netegrity.com>
Subject Modifying query parameters before a cgi executes
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 19:42:08 GMT
	Greetings,

	In my module I need to remove data from the query string from the
inbound stream to a cgi from within the access check hook. I've tried
setting the subprocess_env of the request via
ap_table_setn(r->subrocess_env, "QUERY_STRING", myModifiedString). This
function call however does not successfully modify the query string for my
backend cgi. If I modify r->args instead however such that r->args the
parameters I want removed are stripped out, the cgi at the backend does not
pick up the parameters. I was wondering what the correct approach to solve
my problem is in apache 1.3?

	-N