httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Vissault <frederic.vissa...@libertysurf.fr>
Subject RE: help Apache 2.0
Date Wed, 21 May 2003 16:11:24 GMT
help Apache 2.0Hi,
Certainly, you put basic functions in your code but you forget to use the
ap_send_http_header function
with the request_rec struct before your return in test_handler function.

Look at this : http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/apache-cplusplus/
you will find a good example for developping an Apache module.

best regards
F.Vissault - Softandem - http://www.softandem.com

  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : Guntupalli, Santhi [mailto:santhi.guntupalli@digital.com]
  Envoyé : mercredi 21 mai 2003 17:04
  À : dev@httpd.apache.org
  Objet : help Apache 2.0

  Hello,
          I am facing problem on Apache 2.0.43 on Windows. We have one
module which uses Apache( which creates a DLL). When I load this DLL from
httpd.conf I am not able to open webpage it is giving bad request . So I
removed all the functions in that file, only I put basic functions, still i
am not able to home page at the request port "Bad Request". It is "The
server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request" I did not understand where it is blocking from
opening home page. Where is the problem. Can any body help me out. I have
added extern "C" to C functions. But even then no use.

  static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)

      ap_hook_handler(test_handler, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
  }

  extern
{
  module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA test_module = {
      STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
      NULL,                     /* per-directory config creator */
      NULL,                     /* dir config merger */
      NULL,                     /* server config creator */
      NULL,                     /* server config merger */
      NULL,                     /* command table */
      register_hooks, /* set up other request processing hooks */
  };
  }

  static int test_handler(request_rec *r)
  {