httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Tony - CNF" <Bennett.T...@cnf.com>
Subject RE: help Apache 2.0
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 14:20:50 GMT
Did you look at mod_example.c ??? (modules/experimental/mod_example.c)

-----Original Message-----
From: Guntupalli, Santhi [mailto:santhi.guntupalli@digital.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 5:52 AM
To: 'dev@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: RE: help Apache 2.0

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your reply. you suggested that
ap_send_http_header include, but ap_send_http_header this NOP in Apache 2.0.
I got test application on 1.3. But I am working on 2.0. Is there any other
solution Almost I made almost all changes that required. But no use. Really
I am stuck here. Actually I am upgrading my module from Apache 1.3 to
2.0.43. Then all these problem are coming. Any other solution, any simple
test application on Apache 2.0 is available, I am very grateful.  Can you
tell any other solution to work this small example I have mention below.

Thanks in Advance,
- GS