httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Win32 .pdb symbol support [was: Time...] for 1.3.28
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 04:59:58 GMT
At 06:39 PM 5/22/2003, Allan Edwards wrote:
>William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>Does anyone either object to, or strongly support, providing the same Win32 .pdb symbol
files when we build Apache 1.3?
>+1

Ok, the .pdb changes are committed to apache-1.3 head, along with the
updated .mak/.dep files.  If someone else would mind checking out and
validating the command line build (makefile.win), both Release and Debug,
I'd be much obliged.

I'll prepare to update the Installer to exclude the .pdb's and roll them
separately into a .zip file, just as with 2.0.  No need for the typical user
to grab them until they have problems and want Dr. Watson to display
something somewhat decipherable.

Bill