httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject [patch[ VPATH builds and *huge* compile lines
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 23:53:47 GMT
When I hit the wall a while ago with -Defines and the rest exceeding the
shell's line length, I stopped to look at our vpaths.

Several of the include search paths we include for vpath builds are totally
unnecessary, since we don't actually reprocess header files for many of
our modules.

Attached is a patch for that shortens the list to paths, in
the local build or vpath source trees, that actually contain .h files :-)

Since I don't claim to be the unix guru, it would be great if someone
more qualified would adopt this patch.  It is against 2.0.45, btw.

View raw message