httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: IBM HTTP Server 2.0.42.1 - AIX 4.3
Date Thu, 29 May 2003 14:12:18 GMT
Rahul Kohli wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am using apache 2.0.42 based IBM HTTP Server on AIX 4.3. On editing the httpd.conf with
LoadModule directive for the library of my application. I am facing the following error:

>Syntax error on line 146 of /usr/IBMIHS/conf/httpd.conf:
>Cannot load /home/user5/app/lib/my_lib.so into server:
>
>I have set the variable LIBPATH=/home/user5/app/lib
>
>The same configuration and set up works absolutely fine on Solaris m/c.
>
>Kindly suggest how can i resolve this issue.
>
>Thanks,
>

>>Rahul Kohli

Though there are some IBM'ers on this mailing list, this is the wrong
place to ask questions about vendor distro's of Apache and Apache
derivitives.  For IBM HTTP Server, you should direct your question to

Bill

Bill