httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <>
Subject mod_expires is broken was Re: [VOTE]: Apache 2.0.46
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 21:18:49 GMT
--On Tuesday, May 27, 2003 1:29 PM -0700 Justin Erenkrantz
<> wrote:

> httpd-test's perl-framework is failing on the expires test.  Am looking into
> it now to see what is going on, but does anyone else see this?  -- justin

ExpiresDefault is busted.

The offending line is mod_expires.c:531.

t = apr_table_overlay(r->pool, notes->expfields, t);

apr_table_overlay may create a new table, so the original pointer has to be
updated as well.  I'm trying to figure out what the proper fix is to this.
The code makes it hard to figure out what t should be reset to in a clean

Using a ** might work, but that's lame.  -- justin

View raw message