httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: PATCH - Uninitialized Variables
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 04:20:46 GMT
--On Wednesday, May 14, 2003 12:05 AM -0400 Jeff Trawick
<trawick@attglobal.net> wrote:

> patch looks very good to me, but I'm extremely unfamiliar with mod_ssl...
>
> if nobody chimes in I'll commit it to 2.1-dev in a couple of days

Hmm.  Look at line ssl_engine_io.c:1306 (1223 in 2.0) in HEAD.  Where is
inctx->mode and inctx->block used before that?

I'd be curious to know exactly where it is used.  My hunch is that it might be
used in the negotiation before the input filters are explicitly called.  Not
clear though.  Would like to know for sure before we add the initialization.
-- justin