httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: Additional candidates for merging back into 2.0?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 15:33:52 GMT
* Bill Stoddard (bill@wstoddard.com) wrote :
> These do not show up in the 2.0 STATUS file as candidates for backport.
> Any opinions whether I should get these into the 2.0 STATUS file for votes?

I'm in favour of adding all of these, FWIW. I can add the htpasswd sanity
check to STATUS now, if you want (I was just reviewing it).

> *) forward port of buffer overflow fixes for htdigest. [Thom May]

That's in the STATUS file, and has 3 +1s. Just committed the backport.

In this vein, I'm also going to add:
 *) Ensure that ssl-std.conf is generated at configure time, and switch
     to using the expanded config variables to work the same as
     httpd-std.conf PR 19611
     [Thom May]

Cheers
-Thom