httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <mad...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Data Corruption with CGI ??
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 23:41:30 GMT

Ah.. got it :). All the while, I was looking at the following,

       Chunked-Body   = *chunk
                        last-chunk
                        trailer
                        CRLF

       chunk          = chunk-size [ chunk-extension ] CRLF
                        chunk-data CRLF

.. and was thinking, the content sent out should actually be something like

    Transfer-Encoding : c h u n k e d \r\n

It was confusing because I was thinking everything to the right-hand-side of
Chunked-Body IS something that should be included  in the response.. Now I
realize that the keyword 'Chunk' is not a required thing.

Thanks
-Madhu