httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Guntupalli, Santhi" <santhi.guntupa...@digital.com>
Subject Apache 2.0
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 12:13:28 GMT
Hello,
	I am going through the upgradation from of Apache to 2.0 and changes
1.3 to 2.0, I have found some differences.

1. structure for module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT has been changed from Apache 1.3
to 2.0, as mentioned that some of the functions in Apache 2.0  have to be
registered as hooks. But I did not find corresponding hooks for these
functions in Apache 1.3 in "module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT "
" initializer ", "child_exit"
How to implement this two functions as hooks??
2.  In Apache 2.0 the from "request_rec" structure varibale boundary has
been removed, how to  take care of boundary variable
Anybody has answer for this?
Thanks in advance,
- GS