httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Petr Stetina" <p...@systinet.com>
Subject Re: Help - Apache 2.0
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 15:17:15 GMT
Help - Apache 2.0Hi,
try to change extension of source file from .cxx to .c

Petr
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Guntupalli, Santhi
  To: 'dev@httpd.apache.org'
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 5:17 PM
  Subject: Help - Apache 2.0

  Hello,
          I have built my module with Apache 2.0 on windows which creates DLL mod_test.dll.
I am loading this dll by LoadModule from httpd.conf from my Apache. I copied this this dll
to "modules".

          When I start my Apache or check syntax, I am getting this error.

  "C:\ApacheGroup\Apache2\bin>apache -t
  Syntax error on line 174 of C:/ApacheGroup/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
  Can't locate API module structure `test_module' in file C:/ApacheGroup/Apache2/modules/mod_test.dll:
No error"

  Even though I defined this "test_module" in mod_test.cxx ( this file creates mod_test.dll)

  This is my code mod_test.cxx:

  static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p) {
      ap_hook_handler(server_handler, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
  }

  module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA test_module = {
      STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
      NULL,                     /* per-directory config creator */
      NULL,                     /* dir config merger */
      NULL,                     /* server config creator */
      NULL,                     /* server config merger */
      NULL,                     /* command table */
      register_hooks, /* set up other request processing hooks */
  };

  static int server_handler(request_rec *r)
  {
  }

  This is my httpd.conf
  -----------------------
  ---------------------------
  LoadModule userdir_module modules/mod_userdir.so
  #LoadModule usertrack_module modules/mod_usertrack.so
  #LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so
  #LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
  LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk-2.0.43.dll

  LoadModule test_module modules/mod_test.dll

  What could be the problem, why it is not able to load my module.

  Anybody faced this type of problem, because of this I am stuck here. Any help is highly
appreciated.

  Thanks in advance,
  - GS