httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: The announcement has flown...
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:43:02 GMT

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> Second, can we add the 'choose mirror' dropdown into HEADER.html?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that.  What would be the result of
choosing a mirror in this drop-down?  Would you be taken to the same
directory in the mirror that you choose?

The one problem I see with this, is that I have really been trying to
force people to get the pgp/md5 signatures and KEYS file directly from
www.apache.org.  This is what download.cgi does.  If we just drop them in
the dist/httpd/ directory on a mirror, they will be tempted to grab the
signatures from the mirror as well.

Joshua.