httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: segfaulting in proxy land today
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:00:38 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>> prefork+gcc+gdb says:
>

> Justin picked up a gotcha in the Date patch, and it was reverted on Bill
> Rowe's -1. Check whether this has not caused this...?

Apparently it has caused it, as backing out the Date-related change to
http_protocol.c got rid of the segfault.  But just doing cvs update as
the regression script normally does did not bring success, as the change
has not been reverted in CVS.  I manually copied the previous revision
from the stable branch into the tree used by the regression script, at
which point the tests completed successfully.