httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:33:15 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Sorry, but if you can't be bothered to keep up, then you should not have
> commit access (i.e. go emeritus).  It's quite simple.
> Ignorance is not an excuse for a person who has commit.  -- justin

I'm sorry, but this is just plain ridiculous. I refuse point blank to
pretend that I am even remotely capable of not missing a message, or
missing the result of a discussion, especially a thread that runs into
50 messages or more.

If I miss the point on a policy or decision made on this list, I expect
the courtesy of an email clarifying what is going on.

As a volunteer who has put many hours of work into this collective
effort, I am deeply offended by your remarks.

					over Bourbon Street

View raw message