httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:49:38 GMT
Huh? I thought it was mostly R-T-C on the *stable* 2.0 branch? Did I
miss something or did you mix up 2.0/2.1?

According to STATUS r1.750 it was voted: "In pratical terms, this
implies C-T-R-T-C, where patches are (generally) first applied to the
development branch, tested, and then (after vote) applied to the stable
branch." and there's also another vote in the current STATUS indicating
the same process...

Since this is not the first time this question was raised, I think we
should finally clarify *and* document this. IMO, a good place could be
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/guidelines.html (section 'When to Commit a
Change'). I'll do this if there is a final decision and I can get some
spare cycles...

Cheers,
Erik

Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Graham Leggett wrote:
>
>> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>>
>> I'd appreciate it if you could clarify the position on the v2.0 branch
>> with regards to:
>
>> - trivial bugfixes
> C-T-R
C-T-R ?