httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:17:29 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Assuming I'm not blind and there really wasn't a review:
>
> Was this committed directly to 2.0.46-dev because:
>
> a) you're not familiar with the process

Quite possibly.

> b) you can't be troubled to follow the process we collectively chose

It would be better to clarify that process. The dev list generates a lot
of mail, and the list of committers is very long. It is quite possible
that people such as myself are not fully aware of changes to the process.

> c) the change is so simple that of course nobody who voted to pre-review
> was talking about simple things like this

It's a trivial bugfix. If there was a problem with the fix, I expected
to see followups such as yours.

I'd appreciate it if you could clarify the position on the v2.0 branch
with regards to:

- trivial bugfixes
- non trivial bugfixes
- added features