httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server scoreboard.c
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 13:31:30 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> If you'd tried to put this in 2.1-dev first, you'd have noticed that
> Martin coded the same change with slightly different wording 12 days ago.

I did notice - but I left it, as the change was already there. Didn't
think the wording was that important.

I think though that simple changes like this one (clarifying an error
message) should always be made to both v2.0 and v2.1 (unless the code in
each tree is radiacally different). If the fix had been ported to v2.0,
it would have saved me a lot of headaches.

> Can you pick whichever message flavor you like and get them in synch
> pretty please?

Will do.

Regards,
Graham